The App provides an analytical platform for certain clinical symptoms. However, it is dependent on the data provided by the user when using the App. As such, the accuracy and results cannot be 100% guaranteed or assured. While Cura Maker makes reasonable attempts to ensure the accuracy, relevancy and completeness of the information and services provided, it does not make any warranties or guarantees as to the accuracy, relevancy, completeness or the reliability of the information and services provided.
The App is not a substitute for professional medical diagnosis or advice, and reliance on any information or services provided by the Clinic or Cura Maker is solely at your own risk.
The use of the App and services provided are on an "AS IS WHERE IS" basis. You hereby agree that your use of any and all of the services and/or the App shall be at your own risk. By using the App and the services, you agree to completely absolve the Clinic and Cura Maker, their respective affiliates, officers, agents, employees and licensors of all legal responsibility arising from any reliance on the services and information provided. The disclaimer of liability applies to any and all damage or injury which may be caused by, inter alia, any inaccuracy in the information or services provided, failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, whether arising out of breach of contract, tort or under any other cause of action.
Consult a Professional Medical Practitioner
You should continue to seek professional medical help or service for all symptoms, medical conditions and any other health-related issues. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking such advice or treatment because of information you read or learn from the use of the App and/or services provided. The information you receive from using the App are not intended to replace medical advice or any health service from a professional medical practitioner.
All content and materials on the App and/or provided as part of the services are the exclusive property of the Cura Maker, its licensor or its content suppliers, and such content and material may only be downloaded or printed for your own personal and non-commercial use except where prior written consent had been obtained from Cura Maker. All and any copyright notices and/or watermarks on downloaded or printed material from the App must not be removed or altered. Except where prior written consent is obtained from Cura Maker, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, repost, modify, transmit, adapt, create a derivative work or otherwise use or exploit any content on the App in any way or for any purpose save as expressly and specifically permitted by this Terms and Conditions of Use. In addition, you must not distribute or make available any part of the App over any other application, website or network. The names, trade marks, service marks and logos (the "Trade Marks") displayed on the App are registered or unregistered Trade Marks of Cura Maker, its licensors or affiliates. Nothing herein should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any such Trade Marks.
While using the App, the Clinic and/or Cura Maker may collect details of your medical and health history, as well as personal and health information for analysis and other purposes ("Personal Information"). Such Personal Information may also be collated and used to contact you or for statistical analysis to improve the App and/or services. By using the App and services, you expressly agree and consent to the Clinic and/or Cura Maker collecting and using your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- (a) To conduct statistical analysis of the users, including but not limited to the profile of users and their frequency of use and using the foregoing analysis to provide targeted advertisements to users based on their profiles, to improve or enhance the products and services offered by the Clinic, Cura Maker, their respective affiliates or licensors, and to convey such information in broad and non-personalised terms (but not information in relation to or which may identify specific individuals) to third parties who have or propose to have business dealings with Cura Maker, its affiliates or licensors;
- (b) To conduct statistical analysis of the accuracy of the App and using the foregoing analysis to enhance and improve the App, products and services offered by the Company, and to convey such information in broad and non-personalised terms (but not information in relation to or which may identify specific individuals) to third parties who have or propose to have business dealings with Cura Maker, its affiliates or licensors;
- (c) To provide to you any requested goods and services from the Clinic, Cura Maker, their respective affiliates or licensors or its designated representatives and/or business partners and for matters ancillary thereto;
- (d) To allow the Clinic, Cura Maker, their respective affiliates or licensors or its designated representatives and/or business partners to send you notices, information, promotions, advertisements and updates via e-mail in relation to any goods and services offered by the Clinic, Cura Maker and those of third party organizations selected by us. Do note that you may elect to unsubscribe to such emails if you do not wish to receive such material.
If any of these terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in whole or in part, such term(s) shall be severed from the Terms and Conditions of Use and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remainder of the Terms and Conditions of Use such that the other terms shall continue in full force and effect.
No failure on the part of the Clinic or Cura Maker to exercise, and no delay on its part in exercising, any right or remedy under the Terms and Conditions of Use shall operate as a waiver, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right or remedy preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right or remedy.
Legality of Electronic Communications
You hereby agree and acknowledge:
- (a) that all electronic communications made pursuant to the use of the App and/or Site shall be given legal effect, validity and enforceability and shall have, between the parties thereto, comparable evidential value to that accorded to a signed written document;
- (b) not to contest the legally binding nature, validity or enforceability of any transaction on the App and/or Site on the ground that it was entered into electronically.
These Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore. By using the App, Site and/or any of the services provided, you hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Singapore.
Singapore Medical Specialist Clinic Pte LtdCura-Maker Pte Ltd